MyNT General Executive Member (GEM) position available now
This is a voluntary position with a focus on providing input on all facets of the Executive body and taking responsibility of higher duties if required.
There are two GEM positions in the committee.
- Take active role in decision-making, providing ideas and suggestions regarding all areas of MyNT
- Take responsibility of higher duties if any positions are temporarily available
- Take responsibility for certain projects and/or activities of MyNT and act as liaison between the Executive Committee and the Project Leader/Team Coordinator
REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION
- Hold a current or have applied for an NT Working with Children Ochre Card
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Sound understanding of and commitment to youth participation principles and practice
- Strong cross cultural communication skills and the ability to engage effectively with young people from diverse backgrounds
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of current issues affecting young people from diverse backgrounds in the NT
- Willingness to participate in a variety of activities and to learn new skills
To express an interest, please send in a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and your resume to email@example.com